Event Fire Safety
Event Fire Safety
At Rapid Fire Cover we understand that no two events are the same, which is why we tailor every fire safety package to suit the events particular requirements. We regularly provide fire safety cover to music festivals and county shows amongst a range of other events, with some attendances in excess of 130,000.
Our capabilities and experienced crews ensure we can cater for all your needs and cover every eventuality. We have a modern Fleet of vehicles suitable for every event site, including all-terrain vehicles.
We can provide different levels of fire cover dependant on the size of the event and the risk it poses; this could be anything from a single 4×4 Fire appliance with a crew of 2 firefighters to providing a temporary fire station with multiple 4×4 fire appliances, full size fire appliances and water carriers.
We have our own purpose made control programme so that our fire control controllers in ELT can mobilise, monitor and record incidents quickly and efficiently. This benefits the event organisers and other partner agencies in ELT to get real time information on what is happening out on the incident ground whilst in a safe and controlled environment.
As standard we will liaise with the local fire service on behalf of the event organiser and formulate incident response plans with them. We can also attend Safety Advisory Group meetings on behalf of an Organiser.
In Addition to fire cover we can also have capabilities to provide:
- Fire Control Operators for ELT
- Fire Safety Checks/ Audits on Traders & Concessions
- Fire Extinguisher Hire & Sales … Click Here for more info
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing on site
- Temporary Fire alarm Systems
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Animal Rescue Cover
- Water Rescue Cover
- Aircraft and Helicopter CAA fire cover can also be arranged.
Some of of our clients include:
- Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations at Windsor Castle
- The Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex
- Royal Windsor Horse Show
- The Game Fair
- Royal Berkshire County Show
- Capital FM’s Fusion Festival
- Tour De France
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games
For more information on how we can assist your event please contact us.